Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Block description

From: Jean-Pierre DUMONT
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Block description
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 01:16:57 +0200 (CEST)

Hi, all

Do you know Mozilla and Xulrunner development platform
It's an sort of cross platform framework with a good javascript debugger and
DOM inspector !
You can do complex IHM with svg xbl/xul quickly, and there is all you yant to
parse and work on xml datas inside

I have written an ivybus module in C/C++ last week
I have tested it on windows and compiled it too on debian but I've done no test
at this moment under linux

So now You can bind(*) ivybus in javascript and ...

cf http://www.mozilla.org
http://wiki.mozilla.org/XUL:Xul_Runner

Best Regards,
Jean-Pierre