Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Some changes

From: kochevar
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Some changes
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:44:09 -0700

Hello everyone,
Good work on these things.  I wanted to let everyone know that we have changed
the approaching function for counting a waypoint.  We made it so the
plane gets
much closer if not flying over it before it tries for the next
waypoint.  Makes
the flight path not as smooth, but makes it easier if you need to video
something on a target.  If someone wants this code please email me.  Also we
redid the roll control loop to make it exponential, Im not sure anyone else
would benefit from this, but if you want to take a look let me know.

Anton