[Paparazzi-devel] Map calibrator

From: kochevar
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Map calibrator
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 11:02:06 -0700

Thought I would send this out and see if anyone had the same problem.  Seems you
cannot ctrl-left click to add the calibration waypoints on the map calibrator.
Also, you cannot left click on the editor to edit the name of a waypoint.  May
be an error assossiated with the new editor, with the information window?
Anyways I thought I would let people know.

Anton