[Paparazzi-devel] Time acceleration in soft simulator

From: Pascal
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Time acceleration in soft simulator
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 17:58:49 +0200

A time scale has been added in the soft simulator. If you are in a hurry, you now can simulate up to 10 times faster. My 1.8Ghz cpu can run the simulator, the cockpit and the 2D map up to a time scale equal to 7, without
hardware graphic acceleration. A more recent processor should do better.

Have a nice simulation

--Pascal

PS: The acceleration is not available for the hardware in the loop simulator. Do we need it ???