[Paparazzi-devel] Trouble compiling documentation

From: David Sackett
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Trouble compiling documentation
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 18:04:37 +1000

Hi,

I have just managed to make paparazzi and replay the included log file!
It all looks great and I am now planning on trying to understand the
basics of how everything fits together etc.

Unfortunately I am having trouble compiling the documentation. I have
only used Latex briefly and that was back in Uni so I am extremely
rusty. Anyway, when I type "make" in the doc/user_manual directory I get
a lot of warnings about:

** (dia-python:12331): WARNING **: Can't color_convert in non-
interactive app (w/o color_init())

Then:

Warning: Could not save file:
overall.eps
Image type 'eps' is not supported
overall.dia --> overall.eps

I am guessing that I must be missing a library or utility of some kind.
I have done some Googling but didn't turn up any information that
helped.

I haven't been unable to get into the paparazzi-devel archives for the
last couple of days either so sorry if this problem has already been
covered.

Regards,

David