[Paparazzi-devel] Video board.

From: nisma
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Video board.
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 22:35:02 +0200 (MEST)

Hi to all,
I'm producing a small batch of camera modules:
3x analog camera input multiplexed to one analog output
including video overlay, 1200 baud data encoding into the audio output,
video overlay.
Components used: Selected Omnivision single chip cameras, that
are synchronized together, one 74066 analog multiplexer, one 16f628
Microchip MCU. The camera input can be interleaved between any single frame.
Optional, a high speed data transmit is available using the high bandwidth
from the video signal. Naturally using this, no image can be transmitted.
Signals, that must be connected: 4800 NEMA rs232 output (second serial port
from
gps), GPS PPS , RS232/SPI/I2C control channel for text overlay/modem
encoding.

--
GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail