[Paparazzi-devel] Problems with "make printable"

From: Steve Turner
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Problems with "make printable"
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:06:13 -0400

   I am having a little problem with the makefile under the hw
directory. Using make all seems to generate all the gerber stuff fine,
but none of the printable stuff. I am able to get a printable ps file by
doing it manually, but this is a little time consuming. I have not
really every messed around too much with Makefiles so am unsure about
the problem. I am running Fedora 2. Here is the error I am getting.

address@hidden hw]# make printable
make: *** No rule to make target
`flight_controller/printable/controller_board_v1_2_1.schematics.ps',
needed by `schematics'.  Stop.

   I have already built one board (the flight controller) but see why
you guys like eurocircuits. I messed up my first try, and am a little
unsure about my second. It looks a little like it has not etched
completely between a few of the smaller pads. Time to break out the
multimeter I guess. I certainly did not appreciate how small this board
actually is until I built it. Thanks for the help. By the way, great job
on the recent competition. It is inspiring to see that this project is
under active development, and actually works.

Steve Turner
Fort Collins, CO
http://www.steveonweb.com