Fwd: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Which Thermopile did you use

From: antoine . drouin
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Which Thermopile did you use
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:37:35 +0100

----- Forwarded message from address@hidden -----
    Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:38:36 +0100
    From: address@hidden
      To: Rick Weldon <address@hidden>

Hi Rick

We have used the melexis MLX90247 thermopiles (www.melexis.com).
The source for the part was digikey (www.digikey.com)
I haven't put the eagle files on our CVS yet, but i will do it tonight (look in
http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/paparazzi/paparazzi/onboard/eagle/avr_controller/).

Hth

Antoine

ps: In order to get more accuraccy than what is allowed by the long analog wire
and the MCU 10 bits ADCs, I intend to design a new infrared sensor with its own
12 bits ADC. I'll let you know when it's done.