[Paparazzi-devel] Hello

From: Edward Freeman
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Hello
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:05:01 +0100

Hello world!

I was looking at making a twin-engine fixed wing UAV of my own and had just
joined the source forge Autopilot project and was given a link to your site.

Your project seems to be very similar to what I was looking to make.
I am not a good C coder (but I get buy) so would be unable to help with the
coding but I work as an FPGA designer. So I’d like to think I’m quite good
at that ;-)
I posted to Autopilot about using an FPGA to help with the Kalman filter but
as of yet have had no response. (See copy of post below)
Could offload servo control as well.

Your project seems to be more willing to use SMD components witch is also an
advantage as most FPGA don’t come in though hole components.

Edward