[Paparazzi-devel] Re: [Autopilot] Hello!

From: antoine
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: [Autopilot] Hello!
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 04:22:14 +0100

On 2003.03.08 13:49 Staffan Kjerrström wrote:
Hello Antoine

The CVS source storage is difficult for beginners.

not that difficult :) is cvs installed on your computer ?

Please advice how I could download a complete directory
e.g pc2rc  or your complete project.

you must first login
type
cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/paparazzi login
then enter when it asks for passorwd

then checkout a copy of the repository
type
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/paparazzi co paparazzi

and it will download the complete project

next time you want to update your sources, just go in that directory and type
cvs update

hope this helps

regards

Antoine