pan-devel

[Pan-devel] minor annoyance - messages from blocked authors still unread

From: Jack
Subject: [Pan-devel] minor annoyance - messages from blocked authors still unread
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 13:44:20 -0400

Every now and then I'll finish reading all new articles in a group, and notice that the group name in the folders pane is still in bold with some number of unread articles in parens. It turns out these are all articles by authors I have blocked. I can clear them by explicitly marking the group as being read, but I wonder if it would be reasonable to enable a setting so that if an article is blocked based on the author (or any other applicable criteria) it automatically gets marked as read.

I figured I'd ask for opinions before just opening a new issue.

Thanks.

Jack