pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Downlowading messages from Pan Newsreader

From: Beata Kasprzyk
Subject: [Pan-devel] Downlowading messages from Pan Newsreader
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 00:43:23 +0200

Hi Everyone!
My name is Beata and I am a 5th year student of Econometrics from Poland.

Recently, I have been learning the text-mining methods and I would like to download messages from Polish Usenet groups via Pan Newsreader to use as dataset in my analysis.
I have downloaded messages in the past, and they were saved in .txt format, unfortunately now the data is downloaded in .msg format.

I would be grateful if you could help me figure out why I am no longer able to download messages as txt files.

Thank you in advance!
Beata Kasprzyk