pablo-devel

Re: [Pablo-devel] I did take a look at the code:

From: Ries van twisk
Subject: Re: [Pablo-devel] I did take a look at the code:
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 18:21:10 +0100

Hi Abhi,

I'm not sure if pablo is still under development but I receive this
error from the savannah guys b(see below).
I think we must remove the doxygen genreted code from pablo.
Can you do that?

Ries

<-----------------------
 Hi,

    Could you please remove the following GIF files from the project
pablo hosted on the GNU machines ?

    For an explanation on why there are not GIF files on the GNU
machines read http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/gif.html. This policy was
established years ago by the GNU project and is an integral part of
the requirements for every project registering on savannah.gnu.org
(see http://savannah.gnu.org/register/requirements.php).

    This mail was created by a script on the Savannah machine and
run manually by one of the address@hidden It was sent
to all members of pablo because we have no automated way to
figure out what is the relevant mailing list and who, among the
existing developers, is taking care of these issues at present.

    The home page of your project is
      http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/pablo/

    You can convert GIF files to PNG using the gif2png program.
      http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/gif2png/gif2png-2.4.2.tar.gz

    In the following we suggest a small script to convert the images
to the PNG format. Note that you should also make sure the software does
not reference the old GIF images. This is likely to require manual
attention in most cases.

    Here is a sample script to convert the GIF files that are in
the sources of pablo to PNG.

    export CVS_RSH=ssh
    mkdir tmp
    cd tmp
    cvs -d address@hidden:/cvsroot/pablo co .

    while read file
    do
        gif2png -O $file.gif
        cvs delete -f $file.gif
        cvs add $file.png
    done <<'EOF'
pablo/pablo-api/html/char_8cpp__incl
pablo/pablo-api/html/char_8h__dep__incl
pablo/pablo-api/html/char_8h__incl
pablo/pablo-api/html/classChar__coll__graph
pablo/pablo-api/html/classChar__inherit__graph
pablo/pablo-api/html/classFrame__coll__graph
pablo/pablo-api/html/classFrame__inherit__graph
pablo/pablo-api/html/classGlyph
pablo/pablo-api/html/classGlyph__coll__graph
pablo/pablo-api/html/classGlyph__inherit__graph
pablo/pablo-api/html/classKRuler__coll__graph
pablo/pablo-api/html/classKRuler__inherit__graph
pablo/pablo-api/html/classMainView
pablo/pablo-api/html/classMainView__coll__graph
pablo/pablo-api/html/classMainView__inherit__graph
pablo/pablo-api/html/classMainWindow
pablo/pablo-api/html/classMainWindow__coll__graph
pablo/pablo-api/html/classMainWindow__inherit__graph
pablo/pablo-api/html/classPage
pablo/pablo-api/html/classPage__coll__graph
pablo/pablo-api/html/classPage__inherit__graph
pablo/pablo-api/html/classQCanvasPolygonalItem
pablo/pablo-api/html/classQCanvasPolygonalItem__inherit__graph
pablo/pablo-api/html/classQCanvasView
pablo/pablo-api/html/classQCanvasView__inherit__graph
pablo/pablo-api/html/classQFrame__inherit__graph
pablo/pablo-api/html/classQMainWindow
pablo/pablo-api/html/classQMainWindow__inherit__graph
pablo/pablo-api/html/doxygen
pablo/pablo-api/html/frame_8cpp__incl
pablo/pablo-api/html/frame_8h__dep__incl
pablo/pablo-api/html/frame_8h__incl
pablo/pablo-api/html/ftv2blank
pablo/pablo-api/html/ftv2doc
pablo/pablo-api/html/ftv2folderclosed
pablo/pablo-api/html/ftv2folderopen
pablo/pablo-api/html/ftv2lastnode
pablo/pablo-api/html/ftv2link
pablo/pablo-api/html/ftv2mlastnode
pablo/pablo-api/html/ftv2mnode
pablo/pablo-api/html/ftv2node
pablo/pablo-api/html/ftv2plastnode
pablo/pablo-api/html/ftv2pnode
pablo/pablo-api/html/ftv2vertline
pablo/pablo-api/html/glyph_8cpp__incl
pablo/pablo-api/html/glyph_8h__dep__incl
pablo/pablo-api/html/glyph_8h__incl
pablo/pablo-api/html/graph_legend
pablo/pablo-api/html/inherit__graph__0
pablo/pablo-api/html/inherit__graph__1
pablo/pablo-api/html/inherit__graph__2
pablo/pablo-api/html/inherit__graph__3
pablo/pablo-api/html/inherit__graph__4
pablo/pablo-api/html/kruler_8cpp__incl
pablo/pablo-api/html/kruler_8h__dep__incl
pablo/pablo-api/html/kruler_8h__incl
pablo/pablo-api/html/main_8cpp__incl
pablo/pablo-api/html/main__view_8cpp__incl
pablo/pablo-api/html/main__view_8h__dep__incl
pablo/pablo-api/html/main__view_8h__incl
pablo/pablo-api/html/main__window_8cpp__incl
pablo/pablo-api/html/main__window_8h__dep__incl
pablo/pablo-api/html/main__window_8h__incl
pablo/pablo-api/html/moc__kruler_8cpp__incl
pablo/pablo-api/html/moc__main__window_8cpp__incl
pablo/pablo-api/html/page_8cpp__incl
pablo/pablo-api/html/page_8h__dep__incl
pablo/pablo-api/html/page_8h__incl
EOF
    cvs commit -m 'Convert GIF to PNG'

        For additional information please write to
address@hidden

        Thanks for your help,

        The GNU volunteers, address@hidden