pablo-devel

Re: [Pablo-devel] Colors Colors and Colors

From: Abhishek Nayani
Subject: Re: [Pablo-devel] Colors Colors and Colors
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 14:59:53 +0530

Hi,

        nice to hear it. I have re-organised the code ( moved it up the class
hierarchies ) and now selection and moving of frames is working. i am now
working on re-sizing the frames. re-sizing it through a dialog is very easy
to implement and i will do it later ( when doing other dialogs) now i am
trying to do it as we re-size a normal window. The problem i am facing is
that the cursor is not getting updated. will try to correct that asap. anyway
check out the new code. when u select a frame, the cursor shud change, right
now its happening only when we place & remove a window over it. its not being
done automatically. let me know if there are any bugs introduced into the
code.

                                Bye,
                                        Abhi.