otpasswd-talk

Re: [Otpasswd-talk] Re: Otpasswd tasks

From: Luke Faraone
Subject: Re: [Otpasswd-talk] Re: Otpasswd tasks
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 16:05:18 -0800

I'm currently working on a Debian package, and have one that works- ish. Not something I'd be willing to publish at this point, but an ITP should follow. I might get it uploaded sometime in January, if you feel it's safe/tested enough for testing/unstable as opposed to Debian experimental.

Thanks,
Luke Faraone

Sent from my mobile device.