osip-dev

Re: [osip-dev] Osip Library

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [osip-dev] Osip Library
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 19:12:54 +0200

Le 21 juin 2016 5:29 PM, "address@hidden" <address@hidden> a écrit :

> Hi,

> I hope you are good and I am not disturbing you.

Certainly not!
Could you please subscribe to the mailing list for future exchange.

> I am willing to add some new feature to osip_library.
>
> One of them tel-uri support and the other one p-asserted header support. If it is possible I will code, test and merge with osip_library.

Osip already support any kind of Uri. However, beside sip and sips, there is no parser for other Uri: they are considered as "string" with only a "scheme" prefix.

Some tel Uri parser would be nice, but it needs to be an independent parser API: ie, not breaking the current API/ABI.

The same is true for p-asserted, or any additional header: they need to remain as generic header in the osip_message structure (which needs to remain unchanged) but news specific parser could be added in the main source tree for some headers.

> I dont know how to join your team and improve osip_library with you.  and send some code for this aim. . ThereforeI am asking directly.

> If you are interested can you show me how to do it?

Just use the git from Savannah and send me patch. I'll check and merge myself!

> Best Regards..

Best,
Aymeric