osip-dev

Re: [osip-dev] is ortp transport independent

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [osip-dev] is ortp transport independent
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 22:17:44 +0100

Hi Austin,

For my project, I (as antisip.com) use forked version of ortp and mediastreamer which I maintain and improve myself. I have renamed the project a-ortp and a-mediastreamer2: I guess you are refering to belledonne's original versions?

I can't give any info about belledonne's versions...

In my versions, srtp is still there but it's not a transport any more: more like a plugin. As in osip, there can be only one transport (responsible for sending/receiving): srtp is a module used before or after the "transport" layer. I also have a plugin for zrtp which I'm not using at all, bit if I remember correctly my code, it's a mediastreamer plugin that insert a "module" into a-ortp.

Regards
Aymeric