osip-dev

[osip-dev] 101 Dialog Established

From: FEICHTER Christoph
Subject: [osip-dev] 101 Dialog Established
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 12:15:25 +0000

hi aymeric,

I have a question regarding the 101 message.
in a former eXosip the user could configure wether 101 shall
be sent automatically, or not.

now this parameter has been removed.
and I found the suspicious lines in function _eXosip_snd_message:

  if (sip->status_code == 101)
    return OSIP_SUCCESS;

is it right, that the 101 is created as dummy-response, just for establishing the dialog,
but it is never sent ?

and my second issue is regarding ist_rcv_invite:
ist->orig_request  seems to be set to the 101 response, which has never been sent.
but:
in case the UAS receives an INVITE-retransmission, the 100 Trying should be retransmitted !
but since the  ist->orig_request  is set to the 101 response, nothing is sent !

do you agree that this is a bug in eXosip ?

br,
christoph