osip-dev

[osip-dev] eXoSIP TLS listening doesn't work

From: Kuklin István - Központi
Subject: [osip-dev] eXoSIP TLS listening doesn't work
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 09:13:24 +0200

Hello Aymeric,

I moved my code to another machine and I noticed that the function below stopped working (doesn't return zero and not able build register after that):
eXosip_listen_addr (ctx, IPPROTO_TCP, NULL, 5061, AF_INET, 1);
The function works with these parameters:
eXosip_listen_addr (ctx, IPPROTO_UDP, NULL, 5061, AF_INET, 0);
eXosip_listen_addr (ctx, IPPROTO_TCP, NULL, 5061, AF_INET, 0);

I can't access the previous machine now that is I can't test if the program works there and I don't know whether it is because of the code was being moved or because it was accidentally modified at the wrong place.
Am I missing something for TLS?

I've attached the whole initializing code if it helps; the function is on line 72.

Thank you for your help!
Best Regards,
István