osip-dev

Re: [osip-dev] libosip dies silently

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [osip-dev] libosip dies silently
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 22:48:09 +0100

Hi,

You need to subscribe to the mailing list to send email.
Send a mail to <address@hidden> with the subject set to "subscribe"

I have checked your question on stackoverlfow.

Does the issue happens for any sip message?
Have you used a debugguer and have a backtrace to provide?

In order to test a sip message with libosip, you can
go into the build directory of osip and create a file
containing your sip message: mymessage.txt
(it has to contains correct CRLFCRLF for end of lines)

Then you can check the sip message:

./src/test/torture_test mymessage.txt 0 -v

Regards
Aymeric