osip-dev

Re: [osip-dev] eXosip_find_authentication_info

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [osip-dev] eXosip_find_authentication_info
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 19:23:50 +0100

Hi Christoph,

This is to remove the " characters that are contained at the beginning and end of
the "realm" value...

I guess I've seen in the past server not adding "... and this is why I check both
with and without the ".

Regards
Aymeric

hi,

I would like to understand what the function eXosip_find_authentication_info does.
the checks for the exact match of username and realm are ok.

but what does this condition mean ?

0 == osip_strncasecmp (realm + 1, authinfo->realm, strlen (realm) - 2)

why realm+1 ?
why the length of realm -2 ?
a comment in the code would help …

br,