osip-dev

Re: [osip-dev] Auto-discard notification

From: FEICHTER Christoph
Subject: Re: [osip-dev] Auto-discard notification
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 14:31:51 +0000

hi aymeric,

sorry, that was my mistake; the initialization of rseq is not necessary.

but in my opinion there is a failure in function eXosip_call_build_prack:

instead of

  osip_message_header_get_byname (tr->last_response, "RSeq", 0, &rseq);

  if (rseq == NULL && rseq->hvalue == NULL) {

    return OSIP_WRONG_FORMAT;

  }

it should be:

  osip_message_header_get_byname (tr->last_response, "RSeq", 0, &rseq);

  if (rseq == NULL || rseq->hvalue == NULL) {

    return OSIP_WRONG_FORMAT;

  }

if there is no RSeq header present (rseq=NULL) in the last response,

then rseq is nevertheless accessed to evaluate rseq->hvalue !!

br,

christoph