osip-dev

Re: [osip-dev] Memory leaks when registering

From: Justin Liu
Subject: Re: [osip-dev] Memory leaks when registering
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 21:12:03 +0800

Each transaction will be release after 30 seconds, the most.

Hi,

additionnal emails! (it was rejected)

When eXosip2 is starting a transaction, all the allocated data is kept in order
to build the next transaction later.

All the context/memory will be cleared when API to remove the registration is called
OR the final registration with expires=0 is completed.

I guess this is your use-case?

Regards
Aymeric

Subject: Memory leaks when registering
Hello, I'm using eXosip3.6.0 when a registered, found that each send a registration message will appear less free memory for 12 k.Could you help me take a look at this question?
Below is the code:

eXosip_event_t *je = NULL;
osip_message_t *reg = NULL;
eXosip_lock();
g_register_id = eXosip_register_build_initial_register(from,to,NULL,expires,&reg);
osip_message_set_authorization(reg,"Capability algorithm=\"H:MD5"\");
if(0 > g_register_id)
{
eXosip_unlock();
return -1;
}
ret = eXosip_register_send_register(g_register_id,reg);
eXosip_unlock();
while(1)
{
je = eXosip_event_wait(0,200);
}

When I registered failure,i'll call:
eXosip_event_free(je);
eXosip_message_free();

I did some tests, and eventually found:
transaction in function eXosip_register_send_register has not been released.

Is that so?What should I do to release the resources?Would you please help me!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

--
Antisip - http://www.antisip.com