osip-dev

[osip-dev] pkg-config file for libeXosip2

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: [osip-dev] pkg-config file for libeXosip2
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 15:53:08 -0700

Hello Aymeric,

I attached a 'pkg-config' file for libeXosip2, if you would like to use it (it is untested). This would allow 'autoconf' to set the library path automatically, and to include the dependency 'libosip2' as well.

The script 'configure.in' would have to include 'libeXosip2.pc' in the AC_OUTPUT statement. For proper installation, 'Makefile.am' should include:

pkgconfigdir = $(libdir)/pkgconfig
pkgconfig_DATA = libeXosip2.pc

The benefits of the PKG_CHECK_MODULES macro are disputed, but I have found it useful in the past.

Regards,
Felix