osip-dev

[osip-dev] Fail to compile eXosip on Mac 64 bit

From: Firman
Subject: [osip-dev] Fail to compile eXosip on Mac 64 bit
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 17:47:39 +0800 (SGT)

Hi everyone,
since the macports installation of eXosip is outdated, I tried to compile and install eXosip manually on mac.
I am on Mac OS X Mountain Lion, 64 bit.
I downloaded the source from gnu repo, then did configure, but when I did make, it failed with the following message:

  "_CFRelease", referenced from:
      __tls_add_certificates in eXtl_tls.o
  "_Gestalt", referenced from:
      __tls_add_certificates in eXtl_tls.o
  "_SecKeychainItemCopyAttributesAndData", referenced from:
      __tls_add_certificates in eXtl_tls.o
  "_SecKeychainItemFreeAttributesAndData", referenced from:
      __tls_add_certificates in eXtl_tls.o
  "_SecKeychainOpen", referenced from:
      __tls_add_certificates in eXtl_tls.o
  "_SecKeychainSearchCopyNext", referenced from:
      __tls_add_certificates in eXtl_tls.o
  "_SecKeychainSearchCreateFromAttributes", referenced from:
      __tls_add_certificates in eXtl_tls.o
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [libeXosip2.la] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any idea? Thanks in advance for any pointer.

Regards,
Firman