osip-dev

[osip-dev] Some questions about the rport and oSIP

From: yonglong.zhao
Subject: [osip-dev] Some questions about the rport and oSIP
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 18:55:48 +0800

Hi all,

I have some problem with the rport and oSIP.

The value of rport must be set to the source port of the request if the request has a rport without value, as specificed in RFC 3581.
While in oSIP stack, the value of rport is set to the port of via.

So this should  cause some problems in some cases.
Such as the port of via may be 0 or empty, or the port of via may be different with the source port in UDP.

My question is if it is possible to get the source port of a request in SIP layer, how and if the answer is no,how can I resolve those problems?

I have checked the source code of oSIP libaray,and I find that a sip message is transformed from routeline sip_message_receive() with a parameter port,
 this should be the source port what I need.But this value isn't transformed to the next routeline osipua_distribute_event ().

Thanks for any replies.

Regards,
Yonglong