osip-dev

[osip-dev] Fwd: some question about build osip/exosip for iOS

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: [osip-dev] Fwd: some question about build osip/exosip for iOS
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 14:58:32 +0100

Hi Dee,

Please subscribe to the list to post your email on address@hidden!
(your email has been rejected)

I have made a tarball of my own compilation project for osip & eXosip2 4.0.0.

http://sip.antisip.com/exosip2-4.0.0-xcodeproject.tar.gz

The define required are located in exosip2-Prefix.pch //
(exosip-config.h and osip-config.h are empty)

I have also added the "cares" xcodeproject to use and compile c-ares (version 1.7.4?)
library which is required for proper NAPTR and SRV lookup implementation.

That should be enough!

Regards
Aymeric

Hello,thank you for your perfect code of  osip/exosip release.I am research something about sip protocol,no I want to program with your lib in iOS, but I don't know
how to build the lib for iOS,would you tell me how to build the lib in iOS so that it can work well in iOS.

Best Regards.

from  Dee.

--
Antisip - http://www.antisip.com