osip-dev

[Osip-dev] osip/exosip mailing list up & running?

From: Aymeric Moizard
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 09:56:52 +0200

Hi users,

I haven't been able to have it back and I have decided to move
the mailing list to address@hidden.

I have moved all subscribers to the new list and I'm ready
your questions again...

Side note: I've been working on newer version for osip & eXosip2
which will become soon release in version 4.0.0: I have updated
the API in order to start several independant eXosip_t structure. This
allow to have different context for several proxy as well as a specific
transport layer for each one.

You can find the latest version in git:
osip -> git branch osip4
exosip -> git branch multireg

This mail is also a test for the new mailing list!!

Regards,
Aymeric

--
Antisip - http://www.antisip.com