oroborus-user

[Oroborus-user] luminance panel

From: TLC
Subject: [Oroborus-user] luminance panel
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 23:17:15 +0200

Hi,

I'm using luminance panel since 2 weeks and it's acting wierd!

It shuts down each time I exit from an Instant Messanger ( Gaim, Licq, aMSN )
and sometimes when quit other applications ( Quitting gVim but not if ESC, :q,
enter )

Ther's a error message that's come each time I launch an app:

** (luminance-panel:27016): WARNING **: Invalid UTF8 string passed to
pango_layout_set_text()

and sometimes

The program 'luminance-panel' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)'.
  (Details: serial 5282 error_code 3 request_code 20 minor_code 0)

Does anybody know what to do ??

Thanx,

Tanguy