[Openexr-devel] Fwd: [ASWF] Academy Software Foundation Announces New Pr

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Fwd: [ASWF] Academy Software Foundation Announces New Projects & New Members
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 15:07:12 -0700

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Emily Olin <address@hidden>
Date: Thu, May 2, 2019 at 2:44 PM
To: <address@hidden>

ASWF Community:

In case you haven't seen the news, we are excited to share that the TAC has approved OpenEXR and OpenCue as Academy Software Foundation projects. We are also welcoming three new members - NVIDIA at the Premier level, and ftrack and Red Hat at the General level.

You can find more information here:
OpenEXR/OpenCue press release
New members press release

Thanks!
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#108) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic