Re: [Openexr-devel] Getting started with OpenExr python bindings

From: Brad Hards
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Getting started with OpenExr python bindings
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 19:18:39 +1000

checking for boost::python... no
*** Could not run the boost::python test program, checking why...
*** The test program could not be compiled.  Is boost::python installed?
*** Check that the cflags (below) includes the boost::python include directory
***
*** Flags used by the test:
***
   cflags: -g -O2
-I/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/include/python2.7
 -g -O2
-I/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/include/python2.7

This looks to be the problem part. Have you tried installing boost::python?

If its installed somewhere non-standard, some or all of:
--with-boost-include-dir
--with-boost-lib-dir
--with-boost-python-libname
might be useful.