[Openexr-devel] Multi-View OpenEXR supported in upcoming Blender 2.75

From: Dalai Felinto
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Multi-View OpenEXR supported in upcoming Blender 2.75
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 12:28:54 -0300

Hi,

The upcoming release of Blender ships with a complete pipeline for
stereo authoring and rendering. Part of the pipeline was built on the
capability of loading/saving Multi-View OpenEXR files.

We are in the final stages of our Release Candidates cycles, but we
could still use some testing with different .exr files. If you are
familiar with Blender, simply test opening your Multi-View .exr files
in the Image Editor. And if you find any issue please let me know.

Blender Multi-View manual:
https://www.blender.org/manual/render/workflows/multiview.html

Blender RC2 download link (Win, OSX and Linux):
http://download.blender.org/release/Blender2.75/

Blender Bug Tracker
http://developer.blender.org

(though if you have an multi-view openexr bug and don't want to go
through the usual procedure, feel free to write to me directly)

Thanks,
Dalai
--
blendernetwork.org/dalai-felinto