Re: [Openexr-devel] Build openexr-2.2.0 failed using CMake

From: Yan
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Build openexr-2.2.0 failed using CMake
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 09:33:13 +0000 (UTC)

Bo Zhou <bo.schwarzstein <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Once you downloaded the zlib.xxx.zip on Windows, you could compile it
from the zlib-1.2.X\contrib\vstudio\vc10 as my path, it generates the
zlibstat.lib, try to link with that library. And be careful about X86 or
X64 libraries, they're different.

dear you,

Thank you for your help first!
I compile the zlib-1.2.8 by myself and rename it as the download one, such
as zdll.lib, then link it in the vs2010.
Finally, I can build the openexr-2.2.0 now.
I will try to write some program, thank you very much again.

Yan 2014/11/05