[Openexr-devel] OpenEXR does not 'make' on MacBook Pro running 10.9.4

From: Douglass Turner
Subject: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR does not 'make' on MacBook Pro running 10.9.4
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 09:10:39 -0400

Hello,
- I am on a MacBook Pro - 10.9.4 - Xcode (and xcode command line tools) installed
- I am using the latest repo from github. Read README.osx.
- For IlmBase  I ran bootstrap/configure/make/make install and it worked fine.
- For OpenEXR I ran bootstrap/configure/make/make install and got this:

clang: error: no such file or directory: '/usr/local/lib/libIlmImf.dylib'

make[1]: *** [libIlmImfUtil.la] Error 1

make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

What am I missing?

Thanks,