Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR v2.1.0 released

From: Rex Dieter
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR v2.1.0 released
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 11:43:59 -0600

Piotr Stanczyk wrote:

> Hmm- that is odd.
>
> The missing files you refer to are indeed installed on a fresh run for me.
>  Would you let me know how you are building the code base?

Building on fedora 20/21/rawhide

> On *nix systems the recommended path is still via autoconf.

Using usual ./configure; make; make install

1. As for OpenEXR_Viewers, look in the tarball, there is no namespaceAlias.h
in it.  Or... are you saying that openexr is supposed to install this as
part of 'make install' too?

2. For openexr, here's a patch I applied to install the missing
ImfDeepImageStateAttribute.h header,
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/OpenEXR.git/tree/openexr-2.1.0-headers.patch

(you probably only will care about the snippet that applies to Makefile.am)