Re: [Openexr-devel] .la and link to basename .so

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] .la and link to basename .so
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 15:52:35 +0000

Hey,

Most of that stuff is just pure autoconf, I'll take a closer look at your 2nd
point and refresh my mind as I seem to remember we did some work on supporting
custom namespacing.

I would like to know exactly what is failing for you regarding the build; would
you happen to have the output from the shell or the configure log files.

Thanks

- Piotr