Re: [Openexr-devel] Broken findChannels/fb for MultiView images in v2.0?

From: Peter Hillman
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Broken findChannels/fb for MultiView images in v2.0?
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 09:58:05 +1200

Hi Gonzalo,

Perhaps you could point us at the source of your EXR reader? It's hard to tell what's going on from that description alone.

Peter

On 05/12/2013 12:32 PM, Gonzalo Garramuno wrote:
The latest OpenExr release seems to have introduced a bug in that creating a Framebuffer object with the rgb channels of some layer of the multiview images always returns the first default view.
The problem does not show with Y images (the Tree example).
And I can also get to create an anaglyph by cherry picking the red and the green and blue channels from different layers. The problem only appears when trying to access all layers. To see the problem (Linux only), you can download my viewer from sourceforge.net/projects/mrVIewer and choose the different channels to see how they don't change.