Re: [Openexr-devel] iif-optimisations branch tests

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] iif-optimisations branch tests
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 11:47:53 -0700

Al Crate wrote:
Hiya Piotr ... small world eh?!
indeed! :)

Nope pulling from iif-optimisations branch, I'll check and see if we've missed out the sse2 compiler flags or something.
We folded those changes into develop once we thought the feature was ready for it. If you have a chance, try timing just around the actual read to isolate from the rest of work needed.