Re: [Openexr-devel] 4 TB OpenEXR footage

From: Ton Roosendaal
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] 4 TB OpenEXR footage
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 10:50:03 +0100

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure, one of our td's made the files. I think it's because the
files have so much noise, it didn't save much space. Should give faster

We deleted all the ACES versions. But if you like to check on it, on the same
xiph.org mirror you'll find a couple of original RAW files, which convert with
free software from sony to ACES.

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation   address@hidden    www.blender.org