Re: [Openexr-devel] Open EXR 2.0 release schedule?

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Open EXR 2.0 release schedule?
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 00:03:42 +0000

Hi,

We have merged the optimisation work into the develop branch. As of right now, I don't see any other tickets that we will tackle for the 2.0 release unless they are real show stoppers; I haven't heard any off line as yet so please holler now.

With that in mind, I'll be doing the last round of checks and start building out the tarballs in the coming days and merging in the work to master, which will then be tagged accordingly.
We will also start building out openexr.org so that is ready to roll with the updated links and the release notes.

Barring any hiccups, the release will go live in the middle/end of this month.

Many thanks

Piotr