Re: [Openexr-devel] Re: Help implementing Imf::Ostream

From: Chris Cox
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Re: Help implementing Imf::Ostream
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 17:49:10 -0800

Or that your seek function isn’t correct, or the file isn’t being flushed, etc.

On 2/11/10 5:34 PM, "Koraxen" <address@hidden> wrote:

To confirm:

Assuming I start with an std::string containing UTF-8 encoded data. I then call c_str() on the std::string to get raw chars, and pass them into the API. Is this the correct procedure?

I tried this and and nothing gets written to any path with Unicode chars :(

On the other hand, if I go through Imf::IOstream, an EXR file DOES get written to the Unicode path. However, the file's contents are somehow corrupt because they can't be opened in EXR viewers. This suggests that my write() function isn't complete? I am not sure?

void MyOStream::write(const char c[], int n)
{
    m_OutStream->write(c,n);
}

Thanks!