[Openexr-devel] Re: [Openexr-user] New Project Leadership

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Re: [Openexr-user] New Project Leadership
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 12:41:11 -0700

Hi,

I would like to use this opportunity to thank Florian for all the hard work that he has invested in making OpenEXR such a success.

In the coming weeks we'll be putting together the final touches on the next release so stay tuned.

Please feel free to communicate any thoughts you may have on the future direction of OpenEXR.

Thanks,

Piotr

Florian Kainz wrote:

I would like to announce that Piotr Stanczyk is taking over the role
of project lead for OpenEXR.  Starting today, Piotr will be responsible
for official releases of OpenEXR, maintaining the open-source code base
and for guiding where the the file format will go in the future.

After working on OpenEXR since its earliest version in 1999, it is time
for me to move on to other projects.  I will probably still contribute
to OpenEXR from time to time.

Florian