Re: [Openexr-devel] line order

From: Ken McGaugh
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] line order
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 08:30:56 +0100

The line order only describes in what order the scan lines are stored
in the exr file. It doesn't actually change the resulting image in any way.

On 22 Sep 2006, at 02:13, Luc-Eric Rousseau wrote:

In an older tools using the C API to OpenEXR, I was hoping to
avoid having the flip the frame buffer from bottom-up to top-down.
Should I have been able to do that by switching the line order
in the header? It seemed to have no effect in that reader and imf_disp.

ImfHeaderSetLineOrder( pHeader, IMF_DECREASING_Y )