[Openexr-devel] Problem after compilation with VS .Net2003

From: madrag gicon
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Problem after compilation with VS .Net2003
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 11:29:05 +0100 (MET)

Hi

I just tried to compile everything with VS .Net 2003.
The compilation does not give me any error message, but If I try to execute
exrdisplay or exrheader with any filename as input, I get an "unknown
exception".

Then I tried a simple DLL with this funtion only:

extern "C" __declspec(dllexport) void readRgba1 (void)
{
char fileName[]="E:/temp/test.exr";
Imf::RgbaInputFile file (fileName);
Box2i dw = file.dataWindow();
int width = dw.max.x - dw.min.x + 1;
int height = dw.max.y - dw.min.y + 1;
}

The function RgbaInputFile does not return (tested in debug mode) and my
main program gets an exception.

My intention is to compile a .DLL and a .SO, which gives my other
applications support to read EXR files (RGBA + width + height required).
Not all apps are written in C++, that's why I require a .dll and a .so.

Any sugestions?
Someone recommend me to use Dev-C++ for the windows part, anyone tested it?

thanks,
MD

--
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl