Re: [Openexr-devel] Writing FLOAT framebuffer to HALF file

From: Florian Kainz
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Writing FLOAT framebuffer to HALF file
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 12:31:16 -0700

Arne Schmitz wrote:
I am trying to write a FLOAT framebuffer to a HALF file and I don't want to convert the framebuffer manually before. Is there any chance I can do this? If I specify the channels in the header as HALF and the slices in the FB as FLOAT, the program aborts. I thought this would work, because reading a HALF image into a FLOAT buffer works very well in a similar way.

Arne