[Openexr-devel] Mac Shake 3.5 plugin download testing

From: Paul Schneider
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Mac Shake 3.5 plugin download testing
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:08:33 -0800

Hi, everyone,

several people have pointed out that it's a bit annoying to have to build a plugin from source just to work with OpenEXR images in shake. Everyone who's pointed this out has been a Mac user - maybe Linux folks are more used to compiling things from source? Anyway, I built a copy of the EXR plugin for shake 3.5 and posted it in a public area. I'm not sure if I managed to navigate Apple's peculiar webhosting service correctly, so if someone would like to try this link out and verify that it does indeed produce a working shake plugin, that would be great. This was also my first foray into the magical world of PackageMaker, so the installation process might have bugs as well. Please let me know.

http://homepage.mac.com/paultschneider/FileSharing14.html

Thanks,
Paul