Re: [Openexr-devel] shake plug: SpinalTap.framework

From: Scott Frankel
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] shake plug: SpinalTap.framework
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 12:11:37 -0700

I just received a response from the Apple-Shake people regarding appropriate
frameworks to include for their sdk v3.5: SpinalTap is now AudioMixEngine.framework.
On cursory examination, looks like everything else is the same. (Complete list follows.)

Thanks
Scott

AudioMixEngine.framework
nrau_macos.framework