Re: [Openexr-devel] ImathTest Failure

From: Paul Schneider
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] ImathTest Failure
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 09:56:33 -0700

Hi, Dan,

that shouldn't affect your ability to read and write OpenEXR images. You don't need to extract euler angles from matrices for that - that's functionality of our Imath library that is included and tested for completeness, but is unused by the OpenEXR file format. However, that's the kind of thing we'd like to fix. Can you pass on more information about your OS, compiler, and hardware?

Thanks,
Paul