RE: [Openexr-devel] C# wrapper/port - any progress?

From: wcoles
Subject: RE: [Openexr-devel] C# wrapper/port - any progress?
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:03:13 +0100

> A post from several months ago asked about a C# version of OpenEXR.  Does
> anyone know of any available .NET ports/wrappers, commercially or open
> source?  Thanks.
> - Thomas Wall
>   LightView Imaging

The current archive for the C# version is available here:

http://workspaces.gotdotnet.com/exrdotnet

I got slightly distracted by another project recently though sorry, I can be
a bit fickle :)

The current exported C API however makes it difficult to interop completely
using P\Invoke, as the OpenEXR library is heavily dependant on templated
types which can't really be exposed using extern "C" and thus not usable
from C#. I keep meaning to try building OpenExr it with the /clr C++
compiler option to see if that would help any.

Wayney