Re: [Openexr-devel] EXR in Pike?

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] EXR in Pike?
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 12:28:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi Martin,

Currently we only have bindings for C and C++, but the more the merrier,
so I think it would be great.  Is it reasonably easy to wrap C++ in Pike?

-dwh-

p.s. there is definitely interest in manipulating images in a "scripting
language," whatever you take "scripting language" to mean :)  I'm pretty
certain that every major VFX house supports image processing in their
scripting language(s) of choice.